Click here to see the PDF version.
IEEE MeditCom is the conference of the IEEE Communications Society serving the Mediterranean area and surrounding countries. It gathers visionary researchers in academia and industry from all over the world to the shores of the Mediterranean Sea. IEEE MeditCom features a comprehensive and timely technical program, that will address many of the outstanding challenges that exist in the areas of communications and networking. IEEE MeditCom 2024 solicits researchers in industry and academia to submit papers on a wide range of research subjects, encompassing theoretical and applied research. Original technical papers are sought, but are not limited, to the following areas:
- 5G/6G Systems and Networks
- Antennas, Propagation, and Channel Modeling
- Big Data and Machine Learning for Communications
- Cloud Communications and Data-Center Networks
- Coding/Decoding Theory and Techniques for Communications
- Cognitive Radio and Dynamic Spectrum Access
- Communication and Information Theory
- Edge Computing, Edge Intelligence, and Fog Networks
- Energy Efficient Communications and Computing
- Image, Speech, and Signal Processing for Communications
- Integrated Sensing and Communications
- Internet of Things, Smart Grids and Vehicular Networks
- Massive MIMO and Cell-Free Massive MIMO
- Millimeter-Wave, Sub-Terahertz, and Terahertz Communications
- Molecular and Nanoscale Communications
- Network Applications, Services, and Management
- Network Architecture, SDN, NFV
- Next-Generation Multiple Access Schemes
- Next-Generation Physical, Link, and Network Layers Techniques
- Optical Communications and Networks
- Performance Evaluation, Simulation, Testbeds and Prototypes
- QoE/QoS Support and Cross-Layer Design
- Quantum Communications and Computing
- Reconfigurable Intelligent Surfaces and Holographic Surfaces
- Satellite and Space Communications
- Security, Privacy, Trust and Blockchain
- Semantic and Goal-Oriented Communications
- Smart Grids and Energy Networks
- Underground and Underwater Communications
Submissions Deadline: 3 March 2024
Acceptance Notification: 30 April 2024
Camera-Ready Submission: 20 May 2024
Please use the Standard IEEE conference templates for LaTeX formats, which are found here. You may also use one of the templates for Microsoft Word: A4, US letter available in the same link. Only PDF files of the full papers will be accepted for the review process, and all submissions must be done through EDAS.
Papers should not have plagiarized material and should not have been submitted to any other conference at the same time (double submission). Check these links to learn more:
To be published in the IEEE MeditCom 2024 Conference Proceedings and to be eligible for publication in the IEEE Xplore, an author of an accepted paper (or an extended abstract for publication in Conference Proceedings) is required to register for the conference at the full (IEEE member or non-member) rate and the paper must be presented by an author of that paper at the conference unless the TPC Chair grants permission for a substitute presenter arranged in advance of the event who is qualified both to present and answer questions. Non-refundable registration fees must be paid prior to uploading the final IEEE formatted, publication-ready version of the paper or the extended abstract. For authors with multiple accepted papers and/or abstracts, one full author registration is valid for up to 3 papers.
The page length limit for all initial submissions for review is SIX (6) printed pages (10-point font) and must be written in English. Initial submissions longer than SIX (6) pages will be rejected without review.
All final submissions of accepted papers must be written in English with a maximum paper length of six (6) printed pages (10-point font) including figures. No more than one (1) additional printed page (10-point font) may be included in final submissions and the extra page (the 7th page) will incur an over length page charge of €95. All final papers must be submitted to the IEEE Conference eXpress website. Please refer to the acceptance letter for the instructions on how to upload final papers.
If you have any questions regarding the submission of manuscripts, please contact one of the Technical Program Chairs.