IEEE MEDITCOM 2024 solicits proposals for panels to be included in the conference program in parallel with regular technical sessions. The panels will bring together speakers from industry and academia to discuss hot topics of interest to conference participants.
The panel proposals should include the following information:
- Proposer’s information (name, affiliation, email address, telephone number)
- Title, Motivation and Background
- List of 5 questions to be discussed/answered in the panel
- Names, affiliations, brief bios, and presentation titles of panelists (or potential panelists)
Structure of the Panels
- The panel should not have more than 4 panelists.
- The organizer is supposed to be the moderator. There should be only one moderator.
- The organizer should prepare in advance a few questions on the panel topic and give them in advance to the panelists.
- The panel occupies one session time-slot, i.e., 90 minutes
- Panels will be held during the conference program, in parallel to other technical sessions.
- The moderator gives a 10-minute presentation at the beginning of the panel, to introduce the topic.
- Panelists are expected to give a 10-minute presentation with a small number of slides before the round table discussion.
PANEL PROPOSAL TIMELINE
Proposal Deadline: 3 March 2024
Notification of Selection: 10 April 2024
SUBMISSION OF PANEL PROPOSALS
The proposals should be submitted to the Panels Co-Chairs through email: